Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jc jc is offline

Default filtered values

Hello
How can I export only the filtered values in one tab to a new tab?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Simply copy your visible range and paste. Else, use AdvancedFilter and
launch it while on your destination sheet.
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/advanced-filter.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"jc" wrote in message
Hello
How can I export only the filtered values in one tab to a new tab?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Depending on the version of excel, the way you select the range to copy, you may
find that the hidden rows get pasted as well.

So make sure you select just the range you want to copy
Hit F5 (edit|Goto in xl2003 menus), Special|visible cells only
Go to the other worksheet
Select the cell to paste
Edit|Paste special|paste values

jc wrote:

Hello
How can I export only the filtered values in one tab to a new tab?

--

Dave Peterson