Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Subverting autocomplete

Is there any way to subvert autocomplete so that it does it's looking up in
a range other than the active column?

The effect I'm trying to achieve is have a list of names in one place, list
A, and have the user entering names in another, list B, but have the auto
complete use list A for doing the autocomplete and not list B.

I realize with some really ugly and massive use of OnKey and AutoComplete I
can give the illusion of this but that's unacceptable. I want to subvert
Excel's built in feature.

--
Terry

"I said I never had much use for one,
I never said I didn't know how to use one."
M. Quigley

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

So? Excuse the hell out of me if I nudged some tribal taboo or another. I'm
just looking for an answer. Do you have one?

Does anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

--
Terry

"I said I never had much use for one,
I never said I didn't know how to use one."
M. Quigley

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
also asked in msp.excel

--