Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default AutoComplete

Is there any way to get Excel to Autocomplete based on another sheet or
the entire Excel workbook?

I have a list that pulls from another worksheet and I would like for
the autocomplete to work!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Nimish

Excel's autocomplete operates only on the column in which you are entering
data......and only if no blank cells to interupt the flow.

A Data Validation list cannot autocomplete either.

Use a combo box and you can enable autocomplete.

See Debra Dalgleish'a site for how-to's

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP