Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is it possible to include Excel worksheets/workbooks into COM Addins ?

I am in the process of converting some of the XLAs I have to COM
Addins. I am using Office 2000 Developer and VB6.

It seems like I can add userforms, classes, modules into COM Addins,
but not any Excel worksheets (my target app is Excel). Regular addins
(XLA files) can do this. Is there any way of including Excel workbooks
into COM Addins?

Thanks

Ismail
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can't include workbooks or worksheets in a COM Add-in.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

m...