Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Simple yet.....

I am fairly new to VBA, and I have written a scheduling
calendar Sub routine that is working fairly well -

What I want to code is this: When a user Opens the
workbook, the "calendar" sheet is the active sheet and the
sub "CalendarMaker" runs.

I only want this to run when the user Opens the workbook.

this is probably fairly easy.... just can't get what I am
doing to work
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

With your Calendar workbook open, hit ALT+F11. In the "tree" pane for your
workbook, double-click ThisWorkbook. Above the empty page are two blocks
with down arrows. Use the left one the change 'General' to Workbook -
Private Sub Workbook_Open() should appear in the window, with End Sub below
it.

In between those two lines, put
Sheets("Calendar").Activate
CalendarMaker

Make sure spelling (including capitals and spaces) are exact.

That should (I think!) work.

Ed