Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can I launch the Calendar Control from a Comand Button

I would like to use the calendar control to populate 3
different cells with potentially 3 different dates. Each
cell would have its own calendar control linked. I don't
want the to calendars to be visible on the forms unless
activated. Can I use a command button to launch the
calendar? If so, how would I do that?

Thank you for any suggestions you have! I am really such
a novice!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe You like this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"kathryn" wrote in message ...
I would like to use the calendar control to populate 3
different cells with potentially 3 different dates. Each
cell would have its own calendar control linked. I don't
want the to calendars to be visible on the forms unless
activated. Can I use a command button to launch the
calendar? If so, how would I do that?

Thank you for any suggestions you have! I am really such
a novice!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Thank you! This looks like something I could do, the
directions are so specific.

(ps -- I hope to actually take a class or study a book
sometime soon but really appreciate all the help I get
here.)
Kathryn

.