les

Default Print withoutshowing a comand button

I am trying to print a spreadsheet but I do not want the comand button show
on the paper copy.
Is there a way to hide it in the printing process.
Paul B

les, view, toolbars, control toolbox, click on the design mode button then
right click on the button and properties, there is an option there for print
object, change to false, click on design mode again and close the tool bar
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003