Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
raj raj is offline

Default Conceal functions and subroutines?

Hello and please help a novice if possible.

I have programs consisting of many functions and
subroutines located in several different modules within a
file.

When a user clicks the fx (function button) on the
toolbar, all my functions show up in the list of available
functions. Also, my subroutines show up in the list of
macros when the user menus to [Tools][Macro][Macros].

Please note that I can't use "Private" at the function or
subroutine level because I need to make calls across
modules. How can I overcome this? Or do I need to change
the structure of my code altogether?

Your assistance and/or example code would be most
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
raj raj is offline

You both just took care of all my woes!

Thank you to all.

option private module as the TOP line in a module.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"raj" wrote in