Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Picture in the cells

It might help to look at the menus such as insertpicture

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Carla" wrote in message
Hi guys,

I'd like to put a picture in the cells, it's possible? How can I do this?

Thanks
Carla

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Pictures don't go into cells. They sit above the cells.

Insert=Picture=From file for example.

Turn on the macro recorder while you do it manually if you want code.

Tom Ogilvy