Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Zoom Not Resizing

Worksheet "Scorecard" Zoom is manually set at 25%.
Running the below macro does not resize to 61%. Can
someone help correct this code?

Sub GoToScorecard()
Sheets("Scorecard").Select
Range("A1").Select
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 61

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think your code is okay. It works for me.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It worked fine for me. Do you have the workbook protected?

Does it raise an error.

Tested in xl2000

Tom Ogilvy

"Phil Hageman" wrote in message
Worksheet "Scorecard" Zoom is manually set at 25%.
Running the below macro does not resize to 61%. Can
someone help correct this code?

Sub GoToScorecard()
Sheets("Scorecard").Select
Range("A1").Select
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 61

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Thanks.

Jim, Thanks for your reply. I closed the workbook,
reopened it, and the code works...go figure. Appreciate
your time.

.