Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Window Errors

Does anyone know how to trap a Windows Error od System
errors? The error message contains this

Network I/O Error

I want to trap this error but the regular error handler
does not work.

Is there a way to trap System or Window Errors when they
occur.
thanks Lin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is there a way to trap System or Window Errors when they occur.

I really doubt it, Lin. I doubt that Excel would even know about the error.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP