Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel programming problem

Hi.

Can anyone help me whith a little irritating problem.
I'm trying to make some information on page1 to be saved/transported via a
button to page2 in a specific column.
But so far I just have the knowledge to make it be saved as a new page.
How I'm i supposed to do ??

--

Best regards /Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Peter,

Do you mean

Worksheets(1).Range("D5:H25").Cop
Destination:=Worksheets(2).Range("A15")

as an example?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Peter Hansson" wrote in message
Hi.

Can anyone help me whith a little irritating problem.
I'm trying to make some information on page1 to be saved/transported via a
button to page2 in a specific column.
But so far I just have the knowledge to make it be saved as a new page.
How I'm i supposed to do ??

--

Best regards /Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Worksheets(1).Range("D5:H25").Copy _
Destination:=Worksheets(2).Range("A15")

This is one command entered on two lines using the line continuation
character which is the space underscore.

Tom Ogilvy