Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel Programming

entry date exit date $$ invested

01/01 01/05 1200
01/03 01/06 1254
01/04 01/09 654
01/05 01/12 985
01/08 01/18 1250
01/09 01/12 1542
01/10 01/19 987
01/10 01/25 3210
01/15 01/29 3155

I have developed this software in excel. I want to calculate an amout
of money invested in market on any given day. This need some sort of
integration in this software so I can see total amount invested on

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
for whole month. I want this to have all the activity of buying and
selling of stocks to calculate new balance of every day

Is there someone who can help me in this please ? any suggestion how to
do it? or provide me with some/any links that can help me in doing
this.