Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Editing Comments

Hello XL Experts:

My sheet is A-K and over 550 rows. I'm using it to tabulate text data.

When I create or edit a comment my spreadsheet jumps to another part of the screen; so when I exit the comment editing mode, my active cell does not return back to the originating cell.

eg: creating or editing the comment in cell E21, my sheet shifts to row 127. When I finish the edit, I have to manually go back to the original cell so that I may comment on the cell adjacent to it.

Is there some option I can set? Or other suggestions?

thanks in advance

Larry