Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Editing Comments

My personal timesheet is an Excel document I constantly update during the day
(we used Office 2007 here at my office). I am able to add comments in my
inputs, but after a while or when I open my timesheet the next day, I am not
able to edit my previous comments. How can I stop Excel from preventing me to
edit my own comments? It lets me get new input in existing comments, but no
update previous comments for each cell.