Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot Table Strange behaviour

You may have seen several posts from me in the last few
days. Thanks for what I have received. But another weird
problem has arisen.

I have programmed my tables to go through each of 8 named
regions and print off the relevant reports. The wierd
thing is that the reports are each one region out of step
with the heading. In other words the data for region 1 is
reported with the heading for region 2 etc.

A possibly related weird thing I have noticed is that the
order of the field names in the page field dropdown list
has got out of order so that the second region appears
first in the list, and the region that should appear first
is last. Also one of the region names is missing
& "Region" appears in its place.

Any thoughts as to what is causing this or who to work
around would be appreciated.

TIA
Ron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In my experience, this is a by product of your attempts to assign a value to
the pagefield. You probably use "Region" rather than the variable Region in
on of you tests. The easiest way to fix this is to recreate the table. The
easiest way to prevent it is to loop through the items as I previously
advised.

Tom Ogilvy