Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Non-Functioning Scrollbar in Excel User Form

When I add a scrollbar to a user form in Excel (2000), it doesn't
work. From other messages I've seen that the form must be smaller
than its content in order for the scrollbars to show up. They do show
up, but they don't do anything. I've tried both the scrollbars
property (set to fmScrollBarsBoth) and adding the Scrollbar control
from the toolbox. The latter displays the usual button in the middle
(the former doesn't), but it doesn't work either. Also, the form is
not resizable and I can't find any way to make it so. Don't know if
this is related or not. Why don't the scrollbars work?