Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Paste Values

I have a spreadheet that has formulas in columns B, C & D. I would like
a Macro to paste values in the columns instead of having forumlas.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe this will help you Steve

http://www.rondebruin.nl/values.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"STEVEB" wrote in message ...
I have a spreadheet that has formulas in columns B, C & D. I would like
a Macro to paste values in the columns instead of having forumlas.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Ron,

The information was very helpful, I appreciate it!