Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default paste values

I have a data table in my spreadsheet that I have used paste special in order
to stop the cells from recalculating when I hit F9. Now I would like to undo
the paste special in order to recalculate, but not sure how to do this. Any
suggestions?
Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Once you've overwritten formulas with values, your formulas are gone. You
would need to recreate them.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Bailey" wrote in message
I have a data table in my spreadsheet that I have used paste special in
order
to stop the cells from recalculating when I hit F9. Now I would like to
undo
the paste special in order to recalculate, but not sure how to do this.
Any
suggestions?
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just a thought...

What about pasting the unchanged "values" to a temporary worksheet. Then
they could be referenced at a later time.

Mark Ivey

"Bailey" wrote in message
I have a data table in my spreadsheet that I have used paste special in
order
to stop the cells from recalculating when I hit F9. Now I would like to
undo
the paste special in order to recalculate, but not sure how to do this.
Any
suggestions?
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you have saved the workbook there is no going back.

If you haven't saved, try the "Undo" button.

You may get lucky.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP