Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default xlDialogSendMail problem

I am experiencing a similar problem with the use of the
xlDialogSendMail object. I have a form that generates a
spreadsheet then presents the user with the dialog box,
the user enters the custom details and send the email.

This all works fine, I then unload the form, and this is
where it gets confusing. If we are in break mode and
stepping through when we reach the last 'End Sub' or
an 'End', i.e. the code is to stop running, we
get 'File/Path Not Found' error and can no loner run any
code that references any form in this workbook, or view
any form or the code behind any form in this book and get
the error message again. Other books are fine.

If we have called the book from a button, then the
procedure will run without error, but if we then try to
run any code that relates to the forms in this book we
have the difficulties as above.

I do not know if this is related but in the references
window the 'Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library' moves a
few slots down the list.

That’s as many clues as we can give, we are not officially
clueless, anyone out there help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Show us your code Gavin

--