Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto Email via xlDialogSendMail addressing question

Look at help on SendFile

for multiple names

", ")

for additional info:

Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...odc_xlmail.asp

Dick Kuselika
www.dicks-clicks.com

Tim Zych
www.rubbershoe.com/olmail.htm

Tom Ogilvy

"DonC" wrote in message
Hi All,
I'm using xlDialogSendMail in Excel to create a e-mail
with the workbook attached. If I enter 1 e-mail address
in ARG1, it works fine. If I enter multiple addresses,
seperated by a ; and space, Outlook does not recognize the
individual names-it sees the entire string a one name.
Anybody know if this can be done, and how??

BTW Both Excel and Outlook ver 2000 SR1

Thanks in advance,

DonC