Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet value to user forms

Hi

I am trying to get a value in one of my worksheets to
display in a created userform. Basically I have created a
working spreadsheet that includes very longwinded and
tedious equations (all of which give the correct
solutions). Rather than rewriting the whole thing into
visual basic (or similar)I thought I would cheat and
simply produce some userforms that place data in cells and
collect from other cells. Thus there is no need to
recreate the equations

strspeed = TextBox2.Value
Range("'(1) Design characteristics'!B6").Value =
strspeed

I have managed to send data to the sheet from the user
form using the above code (when a command button is
pressed) but have been unable to get values from the
worksheets to the userform - can anybody help?? I have
been trying to get the text back into a textbox.

I am using office (excel) 2000 - Cheers
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default RE Worksheet value to user forms

Puts the contents of cell A1 in sheet1 in textbox1 on the
user form:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Me.TextBox1 = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(1, 1)
End Sub

[...]

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Cheers Works a treat

[...]

New to User Forms Stacy New Users to Excel 2 July 30th 08 04:26 PM
User Forms Joanne New Users to Excel 18 July 5th 07 12:42 AM
user forms Obi-Wan Kenobi Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 March 21st 06 08:28 PM
User forms in VBA Dick Kusleika Excel Programming 0 September 29th 03 05:55 PM
User forms Candee[_2_] Excel Programming 2 September 12th 03 03:11 PM