Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MACROS

I have macros setup in a worksheet with macro buttons set
to run these macros. Everything was running fine until I
saved this worksheet to a different name. Since then when
I click on a macro button I get an error saying that the
new worksheet name could not be found. In the original
worksheet I can see my macros with the correct name. Does
anyone know why this is happening? Also, how can I
save/backup a worksheet with macros somewhere else so this
doesn't happen again.

Thank You,
Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I just had to hunt down something like that. Check your macro codes and
make sure they still point to the right place. Sometimes it helps me to
step through or set some break points, then run the macro with a shrunk VBE
window on top of my workbook - at convenient points, I can check my
variables and values to make sure they're correct.

HTH
Ed