Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default @ Round Formulas

John,

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but...

If you go to Edit Special Formulas
you will select only those cells with formulas.
(You may want to hit Delete, first, to clear the cells)
Type in your formula (make sure it is relative reference where you need
relative reference). Than hold the Ctrl key and hit Enter.
The formula will fill to all cells in the selection (and adjust the