Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sendmail Macro

I added the sendmail macro to a worksheet that I distributed to 14 sites
that I support. They all have the save PC and software package
(Windows 95/Office 97) 13 of them work and 1 does not. One gives me
the following message:

Runtime error 1004. Method of 'SendMail' of object_workbook failed

I have tried saving it as a different version of excel and rechecked
all of the formulas to no avail. Any suggestions

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Problems

See this part
XL2002: "Send To Routing Recipient" Command Does Nothinghttp://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;296396
--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

sendmail Eef New Users to Excel 4 March 23rd 09 05:55 PM
Sendmail Mattlynn via OfficeKB.com Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 August 8th 08 12:21 PM
sendmail macro problem in Excel vic1 Setting up and Configuration of Excel 10 May 28th 08 11:35 AM
sendmail Noemi Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 February 10th 06 01:59 AM
SendMail and BCC Darrin Henry Excel Programming 0 September 15th 03 10:17 PM