Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default repost: Listbox text align

I have a single coulmn listbox on a userform. I would
like to right align the text displayed in the listbox, but
when listcount is greater than the viewable height of the
listbox the scrollbar hides part of the text. It seems
the text should right align to the scrollbar when it
appears. Is there a programmatic solution to this, or
will I have to add spaces to the end of the text to make
up the difference?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jim

You can add another column to the right which will use up the real estate
hidden by the scroll bar. I think that's better than adding spaces to the
items, but neither method is very good.

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

align text?? L.S. New Users to Excel 3 July 30th 09 01:42 AM
Need to align text around a symbol??? guillemot Excel Worksheet Functions 4 January 18th 06 04:43 PM
listbox.value not equal to listbox.list(listbox.listindex,0) ARB Excel Programming 0 October 22nd 03 12:46 AM
repost: convert +/- on text value goss[_3_] Excel Programming 1 October 17th 03 03:12 PM