-   -   repost: Listbox text align (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280482-repost-listbox-text-align.html)

jim c.

repost: Listbox text align

I have a single coulmn listbox on a userform. I would
like to right align the text displayed in the listbox, but
when listcount is greater than the viewable height of the
listbox the scrollbar hides part of the text. It seems
the text should right align to the scrollbar when it
appears. Is there a programmatic solution to this, or
will I have to add spaces to the end of the text to make
up the difference?

Dick Kusleika[_3_]

repost: Listbox text align

Jim

You can add another column to the right which will use up the real estate
hidden by the scroll bar. I think that's better than adding spaces to the
items, but neither method is very good.

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel