Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how was this built

I have a question on how the MSNStockQuote.dll was built? Is it a com
add-ins or xll?

When I look at the open key in the registry, it is showing

/A "MSNStockQuote.Functions"

What is the the /a switch mean?

Thank you
Calvin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Vincent,

MSNStockQuote.dll is an Office Smart Tag component; you can find
information about SmartTags at:

Developing Smart Tag Solutions (Office Talk)
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...ce06072001.asp

Developing Smart Tag DLLs (Smart Tags Technical Articles)
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vcsharp/us...t.aspx?pull=/l
ibrary/en-us/dnsmarttag/html/odc_smarttags.asp

Regards,
Lori Turner
Microsoft Beta Staff