Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Built in Commandbars

I'm looking for a way to add some custom controls to some built-in
commandbars in Excel 2000. This is easy for the Worksheet menubar, but I
can't find the names or index of such built in commandbars as the shortcut
menu that pops up when the user right clicks, say, the y axis on an embedded
chart. Can someone suggest where I can find a list of Excel's Built in
commandbars and how I can intercept the right click event on the axis and
add my own controls to the resulting shortcut menu?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

XL2000: List of ID Numbers for Built-In CommandBar Controls

Here you can find them Dave

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Dave Martin" wrote in message ...
I'm looking for a way to add some custom controls to some built-in
commandbars in Excel 2000. This is easy for the Worksheet menubar, but I
can't find the names or index of such built in commandbars as the shortcut
menu that pops up when the user right clicks, say, the y axis on an embedded
chart. Can someone suggest where I can find a list of Excel's Built in
commandbars and how I can intercept the right click event on the axis and
add my own controls to the resulting shortcut menu?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dave -

I found a piece of code to list command bars at

http://www.excel-center.com/mailing/031198h.htm

and I added a column for Type:

'Place the code below into the standard module
Sub FullMenu()
Dim Cbar As CommandBar
Dim i%
Cells(1, 1) = "Name"