Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default 3 years looking!.. and its probably simple.

HI, this is an ongoing matter. I cant seem to type out a specific word
for it to search for exactly what I am trying to do.

So I'll explain it.

This is what I need. I have baseball odds that are brought into excel
directly from a website. The webpage, tables are positioned in the
right spot on the sheet.

Then on another sheet I have the odds without all the other webpage
garbage..

quick eg.

bos ny ks chic
-112 112 110 -110 say..

this refreshes over and over..

what I want is the last data to drop the the next cell lower.. and the
new data to be in the old datas original spot

so in 2 hours Id have something like...

bos ny ks chic
-112 112 110 -110
-110 105 105 -120
-105 112 110 -110

but a full list.. how do i make a cell turn into text and place itself
below in the cell right below??

Is it something simple, ive searched 8 hours 10 times a year for the
last 3 years.. and keep givin up.

lol thanks for ANY help anyone can give me.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need code to do it - VBA code that is. You can
try recording it yourself by using the macro recorder
on the Tools -- Macro menu and just do it for one
set of data.

I cannot actually help you cos I do not understand the
stats you have and cannot work out what you are trying
to do with them. The stats we use for the games we play
are a little different.

Chrissy.

0o0o0 wrote
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

that was a fast reply!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Stocks.. during the day I want to see buy orders placed, without paying
for a $300 dollar program.. so lets say this stock here at this site..
These are the institutions buying, but while im out I dont want to miss
who bought in at higher than average shares.

heres the addy..

http://tinyurl.com/qm07

table 27 ( which isnt showing anything right now cause the markets are
closed but table 27 does have 10 last trades at a time... )