Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default 3 years looking!.. and its probably simple.

Send me your workbook with the query and I will take a look.
FULLY explain what you want.

"0o0o0" wrote in message
Stocks.. during the day I want to see buy orders placed, without paying
for a $300 dollar program.. so lets say this stock here at this site..
These are the institutions buying, but while im out I dont want to miss
who bought in at higher than average shares.

heres the addy..

http://tinyurl.com/qm07

table 27 ( which isnt showing anything right now cause the markets are
closed but table 27 does have 10 last trades at a time... )