Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Functions for use in Worksheet

MS Excel 2002 SP2

I've written a function in VBA, and I can't seem to access it from
worksheets as I would with a traditional excel function, eg =sum(...)

Any suggestions what I am doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

1. Select the Past Function toolbar button.
2. Select User Defined category.
3. Find your function on the right.
4. Fill in the arguments

HTH
Paul
Be advised to back up your WorkBook before attempting to make changes.
MS Excel 2002 SP2

I've written a function in VBA, and I can't seem to access it from
worksheets as I would with a traditional excel function, eg =sum(...)

Any suggestions what I am doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Public Function MyFunction()
'....