-   -   VBA Functions for use in Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/279211-vba-functions-use-worksheet.html)

ZootRot

VBA Functions for use in Worksheet

MS Excel 2002 SP2

I've written a function in VBA, and I can't seem to access it from
worksheets as I would with a traditional excel function, eg =sum(...)

Any suggestions what I am doing wrong?

[email protected]

VBA Functions for use in Worksheet

1. Select the Past Function toolbar button.
2. Select User Defined category.
3. Find your function on the right.
4. Fill in the arguments

HTH
Paul
Be advised to back up your WorkBook before attempting to make changes.
MS Excel 2002 SP2

I've written a function in VBA, and I can't seem to access it from
worksheets as I would with a traditional excel function, eg =sum(...)

Any suggestions what I am doing wrong?

Bob Phillips[_5_]

VBA Functions for use in Worksheet

Zoot,

Is your code in a normal code module?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"ZootRot" wrote in message
MS Excel 2002 SP2

I've written a function in VBA, and I can't seem to access it from
worksheets as I would with a traditional excel function, eg =sum(...)

Any suggestions what I am doing wrong?

BrianB

VBA Functions for use in Worksheet

Public Function MyFunction()