Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default corrupt formulas

I have a sheet that is corrupting or not saving formulas.
Sometimes it is fine for a day or two but then I open it
up and the formula cell references are off or they are
gone completely.

This is a shared spreadsheet that has only recently
started exhibiting this problem. any way to correct this
type of corruption? any ideas at all?

thank you in advance :D
Mel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Melissa,

Here is a KB link about the corrupted issue ,you may have a try.
179871 XL2000: Methods for Recovering Data from Damaged Workbooks
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=179871

Regards,
Peter Huang
Microsoft Online Partner Support