-   -   corrupt formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/279157-corrupt-formulas.html)

Melissa G

corrupt formulas

I have a sheet that is corrupting or not saving formulas.
Sometimes it is fine for a day or two but then I open it
up and the formula cell references are off or they are
gone completely.

This is a shared spreadsheet that has only recently
started exhibiting this problem. any way to correct this
type of corruption? any ideas at all?

thank you in advance :D
Mel

Dave Peterson[_3_]

corrupt formulas

Rebuild the workbook/worksheet from scratch?

--

Dave Peterson

Peter Huang [MSFT]

corrupt formulas

Hi Melissa,

Here is a KB link about the corrupted issue ,you may have a try.
179871 XL2000: Methods for Recovering Data from Damaged Workbooks
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=179871

Regards,
Peter Huang
Microsoft Online Partner Support