Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to select range of values in pivot table?

Hi all,

How can I programmatically show a range of data in a pivot
table to display? I can easily display top 10 or bottom 10
etc data points, but how to diplay a specific range?

I have a simple pivot table in Excel 2002 - row field is
various computer systems, and data field is their CPU
speeds, ranging from 100 Mhz to 4000 MHz.

I need to display only certain range of data - say, CPUs
with speeds between 1000 and 2000 MHz. Any ideas how to
accomplish this?

Thanks -
Andrei
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Make a new column in your base data for this information and use a
page field in the pivot table.

Regards
BrianB