Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scrollable list box demo now handles multipage controls

I've posted this before because it's one of my perennial gripes that VBA
doesn't handle mouse wheel scrolls in user forms. I found a way to do it a
while ago using a third party (unaffiliated) activex control that captures
mouse events.

If anyone is interested I've just updated the routines to include the
ability to handle listboxes within a multipage control. There's a demo he

http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/E...istScrolls.htm

Hope you find it useful.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com