Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excell File to Text File

I am trying to convert a Microsoft Excell spread sheet
into a text file so that I can import it into Act. Any
ideas?

Thanks in Advance.

Neal Elm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't know anything about Act, but if saving as txt doesn't work try a csv
(comma delimited text) . I've worked with some other software that handles
import export of csv very well