Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Import HTML reports into Excel with page formatting options

I want to import HTML reports into separate worksheets in Excel 2002
and have separate page formatting options for each worksheet. I can
put the reports into separate worksheets using XML (WorksheetSource),
but I can't get my page formatting to work. I tried to use XML, but
couldn't get the formatting to work in Excel. I have the margins
working in the HTML report using a style sheet with @page and margin
and the report centered horizontally and vertically. I still need to
change the orientation to landscape and to fit the report on one page.

I use Excel to open a file with the XLS extension, but it is really an
HTML file with XML code in it. It opens two HTML reports into separate
worksheets using XML. I can send my HTML/XML code if you want to
review it.

Any help would be appreciated. It would be great if you could send an
working example for the HTML or XML methods. Thanks.

Joe McCormick