Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel chart, right scale

Is there a way to assign one of 2 data series to the right
scale in Excel chart, and keep the other data series in
the left scale? I don't see any reference to right scale
in the "Excel Help".

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

1. Select the series that you want on the secondary axis
2. Choose FormatSelected Data Series
3. On the Axis tab, select Secondary Axis.
4. Click OK

To make it easier to interpret, you can colour the font of the axis
labels, to match the series colour. Jon Peltier uses this technique in
some of his examples:

http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/....html#Col2Axes

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Easiest way is to select the 'Custom Types'option instead
of 'Standard Types' then scroll down to the 'Lines on 2
Axes' option - it's a confusing icon because it shows bar
graph/line mix but it seems to produce 2 lines. It's
probably better to select 'Series' rather than 'Data
Range' at the next step to ensure you get them in the
right order

.