Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to escape this error message

My code reads like this:

Sub FormatSchedule()
'
' FormatSchedule Macro
' Macro recorded 07/09/2003 by sbtp00220
'
On Error Resume Next
Call FormatMainWS
Application.Run "'Trainer Overview Template.xls'!
ColorPMMD01"
Application.Run "'Trainer Overview Template.xls'!
ColorPMMD02"
On Error GoTo 0
End Sub

How can I modify it to avoid this error message at the end
of its execution:

Run-time error 91
Object variable or With block variable not found
Run-
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think the error must be in either FormatMainWS, ColorPMMD01 or
ColorPMMD02 - what code is highlighted when you click Debug?

In article ,
"jamesa" wrote:

My code reads like this:

Sub FormatSchedule()