Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default code to change activecell

I am using a macro to input four different formulas into adjacent cells
(Ex: C2,D2,E2,F2). These cells will not always be the same depending
on the worksheet that is being acted on. I don't know how to move
right one column in the same row in VBA code using the previous active
cell as a reference point. Can someone give me a simple VBA expression
to do this? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

You can use offset

Sub test()
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select

Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)
www.rondebruin.nl

"neopolitan" wrote in message ...
I am using a macro to input four different formulas into adjacent cells
(Ex: C2,D2,E2,F2). These cells will not always be the same depending
on the worksheet that is being acted on. I don't know how to move
right one column in the same row in VBA code using the previous active
cell as a reference point. Can someone give me a simple VBA expression
to do this? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks, Ron. I figured it was fairly simple just couldn't find it in
any help menus.:)