Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Referencing two columns for data

Hi
I'm running Excel 2002 within a W2K 2000 enviroment and
cannot resolve the following cell calculation:

I need to take groupings (for example), in column B:B to
select a number out of several, lets say it's 14 through
23, and I want all the numbers of 15 to reference a number
associated in the same row, but another column (A:A) to
give me a count of such numbers. Such as, if b:b has 10
values of 15, but A:A has 0's and 1's. How can I count
only the A:A 1's for the B:B 15's in a single cell.

I'm at a loss on this one, can anyone help?

Thanks!!!

Todd
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

=sumproduct((A1:A2000=1)*(B1:B2000=15))

or
=sumproduct(--(A1:A2000=1),--(B1:B2000=15))

might give you what you want.

Tom Ogilvy