Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Referencing columns values in row

Thanks for the help, but I misstated my earlier question/example. Here's
what I really want to accomplish.
On Sheet A, cells a1:cv100, I want to reference the values from Sheet B,
cells b2:b101. Is there an easy way to accomplish this? On a related note,
I will want to sort the data on Sheet A without disturbing the references
Sheet B.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I haven't seen your earlier post, but I think what you want to do is
to put this formula in A1 of SheetA:

=SheetB!$B2

and copy this down to A100. Then copy A1:A100 into columns B to CV.

Sorting usually messes up cell references, but you can fix the values
in SheetA before you sort it.

Hope this helps.

Pete