Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default 2 questions again

John,

On a userform, most of the controls have a ControlSource.
Go into the VBE and single click on the control.
Right click and select Properties.
In the Properties window enter the cell designation on the ControlSource
line. Such as Sheet1!A1. Now when you change the control, the cell will
change. And the control will reflect what is in the cell (a 2-way thing).

For Text Boxes, Combo Boxes, List Boxes you get what is in the box.
For check boxes and option buttons you get True or False.

--
sb
"john petty" wrote in message
Sorry about that. Try it again.

I have a userform that transfers the data to a
spreadsheet. This userform uses both textboxes and
checkboxes. When I enter the data and press the ok
button, every thing works perfectly. But if I reopen the
dialog box to add more data, all the boxes are blank and
when I press the OK button everything has either been
reset except for the original checkboxes (If I add no
data), or it overwrites the existing data.

1) Is there a way to have data entered earlier, show up in
the appropriate boxes so I don't have to retype or reset?

If the answer to #1 is No then

2) Is there a way if I reopen the dialog box all the data
is reset (including the checkboxes)?

TIA

John Petty