Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom toolbar + open Access Db

Hello.
I have two questions that i'm going to explain.
1 - I have a Excel macro that needs to open a Access 2000
database. I've tryied the SET db = OPENDATABASE("my
db.mdb") command but i receive an error message
saying "unrecognized database format".
Does anyone knows how can i do this. The database does not
have any kind of security.

2 - I have a custom menu in the "Worksheet Menu Bar" and
i'm trying to use some image files that i've created on
the FACEID property but it's not working. Is this possible
to do ?

Best regards,

Luis