Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Easy way to add my custom button on Excel 2010 quick access toolbar?

I am trying to find if it is possible to add a custom (a button that I
created myself) button to the Excel 2010 quick access toolbar?

I have a lot of program code that I want to initiate and run quickly
with one click from the toolbar. I don't want to use one of the own
the pre-existing button images that comes with Excel 2010 because I
want to use a custom icon button that will give me a better idea of
the function that I am trying to perform with this macro code.

Is there any easy way to do this? In Excel 2003 it was very easy to
add a custom (that I created) button to any toolbar and then associate
a macro or program code with that and then move it anywhere you wanted
on the toolbar in question.
Chet