Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Set default Printing setting to Entirebook, not Activesheet

I tried building a COM Add-in to change the Excel Printing Default
Setting from Active Sheet(s) to Entirebook. I also want to set the
default Print settings in Print Dialog programmatically when the Excel
starts up.

I would appreciate any helps on this.

Thanks,
Gorton

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not to clear on what you are looking for, but if you are looking to print
the entire workbook then it is

Workbooks.Application.ActiveWorkbook.PrintOut

Thurman
"gortonz" wrote in message
I tried building a COM Add-in to change the Excel Printing Default
Setting from Active Sheet(s) to Entirebook. I also want to set the
default Print settings in Print Dialog programmatically when the Excel
starts up.

I would appreciate any helps on this.

Thanks,
Gorton

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you for the reply.

I do not want to print out the workbook. I actually want to change the
default setting of Excel Printing (the settings in the Print Dialog
box). In this case, I want to change the "Print What" value from
"Active worksheet" to "Entire workbook", therefore, my Excel
application can always print whole workbook instead of just the active
worksheet.

Regards,
Gorton