Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reference for emailing out of Excel

LFG,

I didn't understand what you mean by "ss" in "email addr would be
kept in ss also", but never mind.

See http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip86.htm for Jay Walkenbach's
excellent tips collection. [I learn from resources like these :-) ]

I think you'll pretty much find what you need, but if you need more
help like a specific example, please ask.

- stochastic

"LFG" wrote in message ...
I would like to be able to send emails from excel based on
the content of a cell. The email addr would be kept in
the ss also.

While I am adept at Excel, I have never tried to use Excel
in this way. Can someone pls point me to some good
reference materials to help a programming novice like
myself?

Many thanks, LFG