Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Query App

Have two data sets with sales data in MS Access. I bring them into
Excel and use Advanced Filters to investigate the data. Several of my
staff don't have the ability to work with the Advanced Filters
function manually.

So I need to build a simple query system to let them select from one
to seven parameters and view the results.

Does anyone have a simple spreadsheet they've developed to do
something similar to this? I realize there are many different
approaches and possibilities. There are 31 fields in one table and 14
in the second table, so the width of the results is rather large. One
table has about 11000 records and the other has 1200.

I've used SQLREQUEST, but the lenght of the search criteria string
gets very long (and I think the limit is 256 characters).

Look forward to your suggestions!

Thanks, Mark